- …admired this scenery before: deja ooo
- …been in this courtroom before: deja sue
- …been in this revolution before: de coup
- …been on this airplane before: deja flew
- …came up with this innovation before: deja new
- …courted her before: deja wue
- …done this person before: deja do
- …eaten this dinner before: deja stew
- …ended this relationship before: deja through
- …expanded this way before: deja grew
- …exposed the real facts before: deja true
- …fed these pigeons before: deja coo
- …felt this bad before: deja rue
- …felt this ill before: deja flu
- …felt this sad before: deja blue
- …forgotten this your name before: deja who
- …had this feeling of deja vu before: deja too
- …learned this stuff before: deja knew
- …lost it under the bed before: deja shoo
- …milked this cow before: deja moo
- …munched on this gum ball before: deja chew
- …played in this wet grass before: deja dew
- …prepared this before: deja glue
- …pursued this person before: deja woo
- …read this mystery book before: deja clue
- …sat through this sermon before: deja pew
- …scared this person away before: deja boo
- …seen these animals before: deja zoo
- …seen these twins before: deja two
- …seen this slime before: deja goo
- …seen this strange animal before: deja gnu
- …sheared this sheep before: deja ewe
- …sketched this portrait before: deja drew
- …smelled this bad odor before: deja phew
- …smelt this before: deja poo
- …taken him to court before: deja sue
- …used this beer recipe before: deja brew
- …visited this menagerie before: deja zoo
- …waited in line before: deja queue
- How do you catch a unique rabbit?
Unique up on it.
- How do you catch a tame rabbit?
Tame way, unique up on it.
- How do crazy people go through the forest?
They take the psycho path.
- How do you get holy water?
you boil the hell out of it.
- What do fish say when they hit a concrete wall?
- What do Eskimos get from sitting on the ice too long?
- What do you call a boomerang that doesn’t work?
- What do you call cheese that isn’t yours?
- What do you call Santa’s helpers?
- What do you call four bullfighters in quicksand?
- What do you get from a pampered cow?
- What do you get when you cross a snowman with a vampire?
- What lies at the bottom of the ocean and twitches?
A nervous wreck.
- What’s the difference between roast beef and pea soup?
Anyone can roast beef.
- Where do you find a dog with no legs?
Right where you left him.
- Why do gorillas have big nostrils?
Because they have big fingers.
- Why don’t blind people like to sky dive?
Because it scares the dog.
- What kind of coffee was served on the Titanic?
- What is the difference between a Harley and a Hoover?
The location of the dirt bag.
- Why did Pilgrims’ pants always fall down?
Because they wore their belt buckle on their hat.
- What’s the difference between a bad golfer and a bad skydiver?
A bad golfer goes Whack, Dang!
A bad skydiver goes Dang! Whack.
- How is a Texas tornado and an Alabama divorce the same?
Somebody’s gonna lose a trailer!
A high rock shelf
Our daughter’s brother
A person who is usually write
A history of cars
a, e, i, o, u, and sometimes y
Patient rooms at the rear of a hospital
What every fisherman wants
To take your time
A dog who enjoys riding in a automobile
What a medium falls into
A grief resume
A prisoner escaping down the wall using a rope
De lowest card in de deck
Words that name things, not de verbs, de adjectives, etc.
Repeating what your doctor told you in your own words
A mother dog
What a gardener does to your hedge
A topographical error
Someone who pretends to be a gangster
An eat wave
What Huck Finn did when he played hookey
What the acorn said when it grew up
What it takes to build a good fire
A ready-to-use hat
A suspended sentence
Transporting a wig
What the posse did to the lady rustler
A guy who won’t let well enough alone
What a boy says to his father on the telephone
Under the whether
Where campers sleep
What the runners behind in a race want to do
Your brother’s boat
A gown worn while sitting on the grass
The edge of a cliff
Center engine of a three-engine fast plane
A very small mother
Cheapest price for calling long distance
What Washington asked his spies to do
A housing development for pandas
Ivory cubes used in craps and backgammon
Found on the sides of fish
Letting off esteem
An advocate of teen-agers rights
Lady of the street too young to vote
Section of a book about male sheep
A tip on a horse race or sporting event
A person who jumps to contusions
What you do with cake batter
A town underneath another town
A year after nineure
How you feel crossing the desert on a hot day
A fishhook without a worm
A big animal vit tusks vot lives in vater
A person who protects trucks
A high-strung musician
What you ask when you’re lost
What a cowboy does very carefully
Where a gopher goes to buy a home
error: Content is protected !!