For immediate issue:
Password Security Guidelines V2.2b
Due to new security policies, the following guidelines have been issued to assist in choosing new passwords. Please follow them closely.
Passwords must conform to at least 21 of the following attributes.
- Minimum length 12 characters.
- Not in any dictionary.
- No word or phrase bearing any connection to the holder.
- Containing no characters in the ASCII character set.
- No characters typeable on a Sun type 5 keyboard.
- No subset of one character or more must have appeared on Usenet news, rand(3), or the King James bible (version 0.1 alpha)
- Must be quantum theoretically secure, i.e. must automatically change if observed (to protect against net sniffing).
- Binary representation must not contain any of the sequences 00 01 10 11, commonly known about in hacker circles.
- Be provably different from all other passwords on the internet.
- Not be representable in any human language or written script.
- Color passwords must use a minimum 32 bit palette.
- Changed prior to every use.
- Resistant to revelation under threat of physical violence.
- Contain tissue samples of at least 3 vital organs.
- Must contain both upper and lower case characters as well as at least 2 numbers.
- Undecodable by virtue of application of 0-way hash function.
- Odorless, silent, invisible, tasteless, weightless, shapeless, lacking form and inert.
- Contain non-linear random S-boxes (without a backdoor).
Due to the severity of the restrictions, you must change your password every day.