Are you having a hard time finding the right gift for the computer addict whose PC has everything? Not another Dilbert necktie, or King’s Quest XLVIII. Try one of these.
- CD-ROM rewinder. (For blondes only.)
- Virtual reality beer.
- NoseBlaster smell card — the latest in multi-media technology. The deluxe version comes with direct-feed nostril tubes for the ultimate in virtual olfactory experience.
- True-Type font modeled on their handwriting. The last word in non-reversible encryption. (May not be exported from the country.)
- 72-inch monitor.
- 20-foot mouse extension cord – a must for the 72-inch monitor.
- Michael Jackson-to-Michael Jackson Morph screen saver — endless variations.
- Bedpan — Why leave your computer just for that? (Not for use with NoseBlaster.)