- You can play without risk of scandal.
- Beats mowing the lawn.
- Carrying clubs is considered socially acceptable.
- Master the essential language: slice, shank, divot, bogie, green fee, sand trap, deep rough, mulligan, hacker, water hazard, double bogie, difficult lie, flub, handicap, worm burner, triple bogie, and Duffer.
- Always a doctor nearby.
- Would you rather do business at the office?
- Handicap accessible.
- Two methods to achieve a great score
a) play as you lie
b) lie as you play
- Drop a few shots at the 19th hole.
- The worse your game, the better the exercise.
- “Holistic” stress reduction.
- Great excuse to take a walk.
- Work through bad lies without having to run for office.
- Rather sink a birdie than hook a fish.
- Putting is such sweet sorrow.
- Old golfers never die..they just putter out.
- Drinking and driving is encouraged… especially by your opponents.
- Having a ball is par for the course.