- Your vacations are planned through AA instead of AAA.
- Your mother and your preteen sister always fighting over the last beer.
- In the middle of family reunion, FBI cuts power to ranch.
- Bikers next door always complaining about the noise.
- There cannot be a crisis today; my schedule is already full.
- Family discussions usually begin with “Put the gun down.”
- Instead of saying Grace at dinner, dad reads a passage from Penthouse Forum.
- Thanksgiving dinner consists of Wild Turkey instead of roast turkey.
- New bill to ban assault weapons specifically mentions your family.
error: Content is protected !!