- CEO stops by to use your computer because his electricity’s been turned off again.
- Company made solely up of former AARP executives.
- Merrill Lynch just downgraded the stock from “Sell” to “Tax Write-Off.”
- Your profits? 404 — Not Found
- Prospectus states: “YOU MIGHT ALREADY BE A STOCKHOLDER!”
- Their big idea: eHaircuts
- Their Lead Programmer is reasonably attractive & has 20/20 vision.
- IPO consists of 12 shares and a free CD and is underwritten by MC Hammer.
- At shareholder meeting you’re asked to wear a mouse pad as a name tag.
- In “Pirates of Silicon Valley”, company CEO was played by that “Ernest” guy.
- Their price-to-earnings ratio is higher than Marion Barry in a DEA evidence room.
- Good: Team of young, enthusiastic go-getters;
Bad: IPO’s financial goal was $57.45 to “repay Tommy’s mom.”
error: Content is protected !!