- Essentially complete
It’s half done.
- We predict …
We hope to God!
- Risk is high, but within acceptable ranges of risk:
100:1 odds, or with 10 times over budget using 10 times the people we said we’d employ.
- Potential show stopper
The team has updated their resumes.
- Serious but not insurmountable problems
It’ll take a miracle …
- Basic agreement has been reached
The @##$%%’s won’t even talk to us.
- Results are being quantified
We’re massaging the numbers so they will agree with our conclusions.
- Task force to review
Seven people who are incompetent at their regular jobs have been loaned to the project.
- Not well defined at this time
Nobody’s even thought about it.
- Still analyzing the requirements
See previous answer.
- Not well understood
Now that we’ve thought about it, we don’t want to think about it anymore.
- Requires further analysis and management attention
Totally out of control!
- Results are promising
Turned power on and no smoke detected — this time…
error: Content is protected !!