I think my grade in your course,___________________, should be changed from ______ to _______ for the following reasons:
- The persons who copied my paper made a higher grade than I did.
- The person whose paper I copied made a higher grade than I did.
- This course will lower my Grade Point Average and I won’t get into:
______The Mickey Mouse Club
______Tri County Tech
- I have to get an A in this course to balance the F in:
- I’ll lose my scholarship.
- I’m on a varsity sports team and my tutor couldn’t find a copy of your exam.
- I didn’t come to class and the person whose notes I used did not cover the material asked for on the exam.
- I studied the basic principles and the exam wanted every little fact.
- I learned all the facts and definitions but your exams asked about general principles.
- You are prejudiced against:
- If I flunk out of school my father will disinherit me or at least cut my allowance.
- I was unable to do well in this course because of the following illness:
____broken baby finger
- You told us to be creative but you didn’t tell us exactly how you wanted that done.
- I was creative and you said I was just shooting the bull.
- I don’t have a reason; I just want a higher grade.
- The lectures were:
____too detailed to pick out important points
____not explained in sufficient detail
____all jokes and not enough material
____all material and not enough jokes
____all of the above
- This course was:
____too early, I was not awake.
____at lunchtime, I was hungry
____too late, I was tired
- My (dog, cat, gerbil) (ate, wet on, threw up) on my (book, notes, paper) for this course.
Thank you. I will expect to see my adjusted grade tomorrow.