- Number of kills clearly marked on the side of his truck.
- He’s paranoid because he’s “always being followed by someone disguised as little children.”
- His route takes him down your street at precisely 3:30 am every morning.
- Comes to work wearing only a strategically placed waffle cone.
- Happy calliope music replaced with Mozart’s “Requiem.”
- On Tuesdays, drives backwards and demands ice cream from little kids.
- Ice cream sandwiches come with alfalfa sprouts, Dijon mustard and a pickle.
- “Ice cream! Get your… HEY, YOU GET THE HELL AWAY FROM MY TRUCK! …..Ice cream, get your ice cream!…”
error: Content is protected !!