- What did Noah say as he was loading the Ark?
“Now I herd everything”
- Why did the people on the ark think the horses were pessimistic?
They kept saying neigh
- What animal could Noah not trust?
- What kind of lights did Noah have on the ark?
- Who introduced salted meat to the Navy?
Noah–he took Ham with him on the ark
- What did God say when Noah told him he wanted to build the ark out of bricks?
“No, Noah — go for wood”
- Why couldn’t they play cards on the ark?
Noah was sitting on the deck
- Who was the first canning factory run by?
Noah-he had a boat full of preserved pairs
- Was Noah the first one out of the Ark?
No, he came fourth out of the ark
- Which animal took the most baggage into the arc? What animal tooke the least?
The elephant took his trunk. But the fox and the rooster took only a brush and comb between them.
- Why weren’t there any worms on the arc?
Because worms come in apples not in pairs.
- What creatures were not on the arc?
- Where did Noah keep the bees?
In the ark hives.
- Who was the best financier in the Bible?
Noah. He floated his stock while the whole world was in liquidation.
- Where was Noah when the lights went out?
- Why couldn’t Noah catch many fish?
He only had two worms.
- When is paper money first mentioned in the Bible?
When the dove brought the green back to the ark.
- What did the cat say when the ark landed?
Is that Ararat?
error: Content is protected !!