- When ordering coffee at a shop, what size do you generally prefer?
- Extra Large
- Bladder Buster 2000 (c)
- What do you enjoy most about coffee?
- The aroma
- The flavor.
- The chest pains.
- Finish this sentence: “When I’m not drinking coffee, I’m…”
- …thinking about coffee.
- …planning on drinking coffee soon.
- …eating coffee grounds.
- What kind of bean do you prefer?
- I don’t care, JUST GIVE ME SOME NOW!!
- Finish this sentence: “Coffee makes me…”
- Think better.
- Feel better.
- ttTTtypPPpeEE bettRReeRr.
- If a waitperson asks if you would like a coffee refill, you answer:
- “Yes, please.”
- “Of course.”
- “Well, duh!”
- An extremely cute guy/gal asks you if they can share your coffee with you. What do you do?
- Say, “Sure!”
- Say, “No, thank you.”
- Threaten bodily harm.
- What best describes coffee?
- Delicious refreshment.
- A quick pick-me-up.
- Life blood.
- How close is the closest coffee shop to your home?
- More than three city blocks.
- Less than three city blocks.
- I’m homeless. I spent all my money on coffee.
- What’s the worst part about drinking coffee?
- The aftertaste.
- Can you repeat the question? I haven’t slept in four days…
All 1 answers get 10 points.
All 2 answers get 5 points.
All 3 answers get 2 points.
100 – 50 = You like to drink coffee.
50 – 22 = You like to drink coffee a lot.
20 = You could drink Juan Valdez under the table.