To: All Commands
Subject: Inappropriate T-Shirts
Ref: ComMidEastFor Inst 16134//24 K
- All commanders promulgate upon receipt.
The following T-shirts are no longer to be worn on or off base by any military or civilian personnel serving in the Middle East:
- “Eat Pork Or Die” [both English and Arabic versions]
- “Shrine Busters” [Various. Show burning minarets or bomb/artillery shells impacting Islamic shrines. Some with unit logos.]
- “Napalm, Sticks Like Crazy” [Both English and Arabic versions]
- “Goat – it isn’t just for breakfast any more.” [Both English and Arabic versions]
- The road to Paradise begins with me.” [Mostly Arabic versions but some in English. Some show sniper scope cross-hairs]
- Guns don’t kill people. I kill people.” [Both Arabic and English versions]
- “Pork. The other white meat.’ [Arabic version]
- “Infidel” [English, Arabic and other coalition force languages.]
The above T-shirts are to be removed from Post Exchanges upon receipt of this directive.
- “Islamic Religious Services Will Be Held at the Firing Range At 0800 Daily.”
- “Do we really need ‘smart bombs’ to drop on these dumb bastards?”