Addicted to Your Cell Phone? Tangled in a web of wireless? Maybe you should ask yourself these questions.
- Do parts of your body tingle when you get free cell phone minutes?
- Does raising your children interfere with programming your speed dial?
- Do you have long-distance conversations while sitting on the toilet in a public restroom?
- Does the term fashion statement mean matching your outfit with your cell phone carrying case?
- When getting into a car accident, is your first response “Can you hold on a moment, I’m hemorrhaging?”
- Does the sound of static trigger dark memories of ill-fated connections?
- Do you use the menu light as your night light?
- Does it take you an hour on a regular phone to get the same feeling of a five-minute cellular call?
- When receiving a phone call, do you ever ask the film projectionist to lower the volume of the movie?