- A citizen of America will cross the ocean to fight for democracy, but won’t cross the street to vote in a national election.
- We yell for the Government to balance the budget, then take the last dime we have to make the down payment on a car that will take 5 years to pay off.
- We demand speed laws that will stop fast driving. And then we won’t buy a car if it can’t go over 100 miles an hour.
- We know the line-up of every baseball team in the American and National Leagues. But we mumble through half the words in the “Star Spangled Banner”.
- We’ll spend half a day looking for vitamin pills to make us live longer, then drive 90 miles an hour on slick pavement to make up for lost time.
- We tie up our dogs while letting our sixteen year old kids run wild.
error: Content is protected !!