- Announce that you would like to start a new family tradition, and proceed to take off your clothes at the dinner table.
- Open the oven, shove hunks of Velveeta cheese into the turkey while it cooks. Tell mom it adds the coolest flavor.
- Shoot olive pits at Grandpa’s glasses. (Just pinch them in your fingers and they FLY!!)
- Whenever someone at the table says a word beginning with the letter R, make a loud “BUZZ”ing noise.
- Suck your cranberry sauce loudly through a straw.
- Bring a date that only talks about her/his spouse at home.
- Hold your nose while you eat.
- Announce that you’ve got a new fear of choking.
- When you arrive, promise that your date won’t be more than an hour late, he/she just has to wait for the warden to get together all the necessary release forms, and then they are free to go.
error: Content is protected !!