- The only reason I would take up jogging is so that I could hear heavy breathing again.
- I have flabby thighs, but fortunately my stomach covers them.
- I joined a health club last year, spent about 400 bucks. Haven’t lost a pound. Apparently the gimmick is you have to show up.
- I have to exercise in the morning before my brain figures out what I’m doing.
- I don’t exercise at all. If God meant us to touch our toes, he would have put them further up our body.
- The advantage of exercising every day is that you die healthier.
- If you are going to try cross-country skiing, start with a small country.
error: Content is protected !!